charice on oprah..






i love oprah winfrey show!! n i watched her in oprah!! singing 'my heart will go on' and her song, 'note to god'..

die berasal dr filipina klau x silap..n david foster yg cungkil bakat charice..dulu hidup die dgn maknya susah tp lepas die muncul dlm oprah..wow..her voice~ even my lil bro watches this clip vid for many times..

behind that voice is a fearless little girl that has an extra-ordinary strenght to pursue her dreams and determination to overcome the hardships that life brings. charice your my inspirations. you made my life now worth living.

That was a beautiful song accompanied by the famous pianist and composer, David Foster.  We luv you both! AWESOME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

taking over my mom..

makanan didahulukn, perut diutamakn~

ponteng? or TERponteng?