myself...

well, blogging is getting popular nowadays, some people use this to express their feelings or spreading gossips, and sometime are using it just the same as they write in their diary. well, maybe this is the safe place to express myself, and having a space to jot down my experiences, tears and laugh and maybe the failures and the victory..all of them..well, this is much better than writing it down in my diary because not all the people respect our privacy. im not afraid of writing anything about myself because of course there is nothing special in this master of piece..its just about me..yeah,this is the best way...

well, im just a little girl, wearing spectacles, and going to sit for SPM soon, pray for my success. There are so many things i've been through and i would to say, its hard to walk the line,
~the phrase from renee witherspoon~but i will try my best because i know, whatever it is, i still have Him. The Almighty..my senior said, He would not give hard times to you if He knows you can't do it. Just think its just an 'examination'.

lets put it aside,
hmm...my favourites of course surfing internet, this is the only way i can keep in touch with all my friends, reading and listening to music..well, now i am trying my best to strive for excellence for my parents, my teachers, myself and of course to Him, for giving me the opportunity to have this experience..its kinda bored ha...keep talking bout myself..

well, this is my problem, i always have problem with people around me, troublemaker, thats the best word to express this. Problems with the girsl, has been settled, but with this guy..i'm not sure. i don't for how long it takes to make it to be normal again...

you see, when you are in hard time when you need to choose between your friends and the one you like..its so hard, trust me..this was what i having before. and i don't want to be someone who put her lovey dovey at the first place, of course my friends are so much important. Besides i have changed, i don't know, i became so demand to him..i don;t know, i hoped we would have much time together, i mean i need someone to speak with, although sometime its hard for me to tell about my problem..thats the problem..

ladies are popular with the character 'easy to get mad', or maybe only me having this problem. I know he is such a good guy, and perhaps he doesn't understand my situation really is. no communication, problem no2...what i've done was for the sake of ourselves, its hard to accept the fact that 'he can no longer having you as his sweatheart', its rarely happen to me, i'm serious...this is my first time, its so easy to forget any guy before this but why not him, its been about 3 months, please God, help me to get out of this. He doesnt want me anymore there is no reason why i can't forget him..its sickening..heavy-hearted to write..man, i hate this...
help me to forget him please......!!! i can't stand anymore, to love someone who actually hate you wholehearted...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

taking over my mom..

cara hilangkan stress masa hari exam~~

makanan didahulukn, perut diutamakn~